WTW & Woba
A holistic Risk Rating System powered by Woba
“The companies are today well aware about the fact that when they invest €1 in their working environment, they will receive €2 again. Despite this fact no tools have yet been able to measure this effect.
However Woba helps our customers with a digital overview – “an overall people risk rating system” – that seamlessly can measure the effect of their implemented actions plans on their absence & turnover rates. This knowledge is unique and enables certainly companies to make better and more targeted people decisions. Decisions about where to invest their time and money to reduce risk of work injuries, turnover and sick leaves. From our perspective, Woba is the only digital tool on the market that can solve this huge pain point“Lars Gundorpf, CEO of Willis Towers Watson DK
Willis Towers Watson (WTW) was established in 1828 and is today one of the world’s leading global advisory and broking companies. WTW helps clients around the world turning risks into business growth – driven to help their clients identify risks and create a more sustainable tomorrow.
In June 2018 WTW contacted Woba. WTW dreamed of a digital tool that could provide them with a real-time overview based on data-driven insights of their customer’s people risks. After several months of negotiations, we found a synergy and launched a strategic co-branding cooperation in January 2020:
”A high level of employee well-being and engagement is one of the most important factors for business success. Therefore, it is crucial that management have an accurate overview of the overall employee engagement. In other words, a real-time overview from where it is easy to identify where and how to take action to reduce work-related risk at an early stage. With Woba it is now possible for our customers to get that overview. As a result this enables them to prevent and act on their biggest risks in real-time to improve their overall employee retention”says Søren Egens Petersen from Corporate Health in Willis Towers Watson DK
Willis Towers Watson selected Woba as their main EHS compliant software system. They chose to distribute one of Woba’s solutions to their customer base: Our Environmental Health & Safety Risk Assessment (EHS). In other words, WTW invested in Woba’s EHS-solution because it offers a service to their customers that ensures them compliance with the regulations of the OSHA standards – and in addition gives them valuable employee insights.
Woba adds value to Willis Towers Watson by providing their customers with:
- 100 % EHS compliant software system
- 4 seamless automatic onboarding steps to set-up and complete the mandatory Health and Safety Risk requirements
- A Health & Safety Risk Assessment based on research, regulated by national and international standards and applicable for all industries
- An app-based approach to employee feedback that provides their customers with real-time transparency across the entire organization
- An intelligent Risk Map that identifies departments at risk and areas for improvement in real-time
- Enables local managers with one simple log-in to their personal Woba Dashboard to pinpoint health and safety risk at their workforce
- Provides HR and all local managers with suggested actions plans to reduce their workforce risk and make targeted decisions instead of relying on intuition
- Provides employees and managers with a shared empowering language for talking about prevention of health and safety risk and therefore areas of improvement for managers
- Provided Willis Towers Watson with a historic and holistic data-driven Worforce Risk Rating System and overview across all their customers in real-time
Wobas EHS software system is in other words an effective way to measure, manage and prevent health and safety risks at an early stage and therefore aids in the fulfillment of WTW’s vision: A real-time overview of their customers health and safety risk – to turn their current workforce risks into business growth.
But it is not only Willis Towers Watson who is pleased – Woba is too:
“First of all I’m very proud that we have signed a co-branding cooperation with one of the world’s largest risk management companies. That is huge! (….) The value of the deal from a business perspective is very simple: it gives us a new opportunity to scale to new markets that we didn’t have access to before. Most importantly, this deal has made it possible to help even more customers, managers and employees world-wide with fulfilling our purpose – “our why” – of Woba’s existence: Creating a better world by improving health and safety at work through preventive data-driven insights – for now and for future generations”CEO of Woba, Malene Madsen
Read Willis Towers Watson’s blog about their cooperation with Woba: https://website.willis.dk/nyheder-p2/nyheder/kom-mistrivslen-i-forkoebet