Senior Software Engineer
Woba is on a mission to create better workplaces for companies and employees. If this mission resonates with you, and you want to be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing SaaS company, then Woba is the perfect place for you.
Who is Woba?
Woba is a rapidly growing SaaS company where we dream of making a meaningful difference in people’s work life. We have a young and informal culture where you will quickly get lots of responsibility early and have lots of opportunities to influence our solutions and future journey. You will become part of a company where we believe in working as a team and where we take good care of each other.
We have built a SaaS platform, which enables companies to easily measure, collect, and act on employee feedback in real time. We already have 200+ companies onboard, including several well-known brands, such as Tryg and DSV, but we are still at the early stages of our journey and the future looks bright and we are just about to expand internationally.
The role as senior software engineer is a key role in our company, and the primary responsibilities of the roles are listed below:
- Developing and running new features for our SaaS solution.
- Refactor existing solutions to improve their scalability, security, and maintainability.
- Proactively suggest ways we can improve our solutions.
- Implement and retain great code quality and test coverage.
- Collaborate effectively with the CTO, software engineers, product owners, and other team members.
- Independently engage your colleagues in the rest of the organization to find information, solve problems, and generally improve the product.
From a technical perspective, it’d be awesome if you have experience with our tech stack:
- GraphQL (Harura and/or Apollo)
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions)
Furthermore, we are also looking for these experiences:
- You are familiar with good software craftsmanship, including design patterns and clean code, and you have a strong bias for simple solutions.
- You have experience with writing secure code, including OWASP Top 10 and addressing the results from penetration tests.
- As a person you are a pragmatic team player who enjoys getting things done, who enjoys sharing your knowledge, and who is always ready to help your teammates.
- Finally, you need to be fluent in English as we are an international team with international ambitions.
Life at Woba
Become part of a team that strives to improve the lives of others.
Our company is born from the vision to reduce stress, sick-leave, and work related accidents.
Today we help more than 35,000 employees in some of Denmark’s largest companies realize their goals of improving their employee’s work life and retaining their key employees.
You will become a part of a culture where we take good care of each other, our customers, and the world around us.
If this sound interesting to you, you can look forward to:
- Great office locations in the middle of Copenhagen’s harbor district
- A purpose-driven workplace aiming for international markets
- Friendly, helpful, and excellent colleagues
- Free coffee and lunch every day
- Friday beer, great parties and social events